Through our long-standing relationships with the nation’s leading Wall Street investment banks, hedge and private money funds, life companies, commercial banks and credit unions, as well as funding directly through our affiliate, we offer clients a full menu of debt placement opportunities.
- Permanent Debt for Stabilized Assets
- Bridge Loans for Properties in Transition
- Mezzanine Financing
- Capital for Note Purchases and Discounted Pay Offs (DPOs)
- Credit Tenant Lease (CTL) Acquisitions
- Construction Financing
- Participating Mortgages for Overleveraged Properties
Aries Conlon Capital’s clients benefit from our deep relationships and proven track record with diverse equity sources. Whether you need equity only or a custom mix of debt placement and equity infusion, we can help.
- Individual Property Acquisition or Refinance
- Programmatic Fund-Level Portfolio Multiple-Property Acquisition Strategy
Tax Credit Syndication
Through our Principal Neil Freeman and Aries Capital affiliate Urban Development Fund (UDF), we offer tremendous expertise in the structuring and syndication of New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits and other forms of government subsidies and incentives.
UDF’s focus is on developing owner-occupied office space, industrial facilities, and community facilities in particularly economically distressed areas.
Our extensive network of investors allows UDF to syndicate credits at extremely attractive pricing with the most efficient structures.
- Federal and State New Markets Tax Credits
- Historic Tax Credits
- Affordable Housing Tax Credits
- Tax Increment Financing